Here we bring 4 easy ways to check your Ufone SIM number without balance. With our simple methods you can check out any Ufone SIM number owner, CNIC and more details online. Keep reading to know how to check Ufone number.
Ufone SIM number check code is 7803#. Dial this code and you will get the number on your mobile phone screen. Read for more Details.
You May Also Read:
- How to Use Free Wifi Tips and Tricks
- How to Identify Fake Currency Notes
- How to Connect Any WiFi Without Password
- The Best Translation App For Android Mobile
- Best Application to Watch Live Cricket On Android
- Best Free VPN For Mobile and Computer
- Who is Using Your Wifi
Way You Need Ufone SIM Number Check Code
Ufone is one of the largest telecommunication service providers in Pakistan. With over 23 million users all across the country, the mobile network operating company is thriving to make sure not to compromise on quality service operations.
Fact be told, Ufone has managed to spread a vide range of network connections across highways, motorways, and other numerous places thereby strengthening their commitment with the user base. That is the reason that in Pakistan, almost every other single consumer holds a Ufone network SIM card number.
Notwithstanding, there are factors involved among the people holding multiple mobile SIM cards. So, it is quite common among the customers enquiring how to check Ufone number.
4 Easy Ways to Check Your SIM Number
In this article we have set to answer your query with the latest SIM number check code methods. The list includes four efficient methods that are quite authentic and practically proven to work for you.
How to Check Ufone Number Code
This is the first method that we are up with. Here is a step-by-step guide to check your SIM number without balance. Follow the instruction below.
- Open up the dial pad in your phone
- Type *780*3# and press/tap the dial button
- Wait for a moment while the USSD code is running
- There appears your SIM number once the process is finished
|Important: Users can also dial *1# for the same cause. One code or the other, it serves your purpose well.|
This is perhaps the easiest way out to check your SIM number. As icing on the cake, making a query this way does not cost you a single penny.
How to Check Ufone Number Owner
Users at some times are curious to know how to check Ufone number on CNIC. Occasionally, it can be due to the reason that they might have found out some dropped away SIM card. So, it is natural to seek for the SIM number owner.
In order to check Ufone number owner, follow as suggested below.
- Tap/press to open the “Messages” app
- Type in new message “MNP” and send it to 
- MNP stands for “My Number Please”
- You will receive an SMS shortly, containing in every bit of details like the owner, SIM number, CNIC, date of activation and connection type.
|Please note that using this service is NOT free. Legal charges apply.|
Check Your Number Via My App
Ufone app can serve dynamic purposes. Users can utilize it to check the remaining Ufone balance. In addition to that, however, the same process can assist you check your SIM number. Here is how.
- Download and install My Ufone App
- Sign-in to launch the app
- Sign-up in case you are new to the app
- Put in all necessary information required to get registered
- Once you are successfully done with registration, tap to open the app
- There on the top front you can see every essential details like your Ufone SIM number, remaining balance, and a bunch of more information.
How to Check Ufone SIM Number Online
Ufone has provided their helpline number  for any queries online. In your case, to check Ufone SIM number online, dial this number to take on call the company’s representative. But there are a few credentials you need to take along prior to making that call.
- Your complete name
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) number, that you can find out printed on the back of your Telenor SIM card
As soon as you get on voice call with the representative, please let him know every bit of details they ask for, like your name, CNIC, IMSI, etc. Once the enquiry gets completed, the person should tell you the SIM number. We advise you to write that down with you for safety.
You may also like to read:
- Ufone 4G Offers Muft Mornings Free Internet MB Code
- Zong Postpaid Bill Payment Methods
- Make Your Own Offer (in My Zong App)
- Zong Apna Shehr Punjab Offer Price, Sub, Unsubscribe Code
- Zong Free Internet Code 2022
This article intends to answer your queries regarding how to check SIM number owner and CNIC online without balance. We have briefly conveyed to you every chunk of information that we think is important for you to know. We hope it should have duly satisfied you with the question how to check Ufone number.